Home > Sentence > 59.3%

1 59.3% of the students were enrolled in government schools with the remaining 40.7% in non-government schools.

2 59.3% of residents speak a language besides English at home, the highest rate of the five boroughs.

3 As a result of Snow's vigorous campaign, tithing payment increased dramatically from 18.4% in 1898 to an eventual peak of 59.3% in 1910.

4 GDP: purchasing power parity = $22.37 billion (2017 est.) GDP - real growth rate: 4% (2017 est.) GDP - per capita: purchasing power parity - $1200 (2017 est.) GDP - composition by sector: agriculture: 28.1% industry: 15.8% services: 56.1% (2016 est.) Population below poverty line: 50.7% (2010 est.) Inflation rate (consumer prices): 23% (2014 est.) Labor force: 7 million (2013 est.) Labor force - by occupation: agriculture 76.9%, industry and services 23.1% (2013 est.) Unemployment rate: NA% Budget: revenues: $1.346 billion (2017 est.) expenditures: $1.556 billion (2017 est.) Public Debt 59.3% of GDP (2017 est.) Industries: tobacco, tea, sugar, sawmill products, cement, consumer goods, cotton, consumer goods, uranium and coal mining.

5 The 1921 census' final results in regards to race, which assert that 59.3% of the Mexican population self-identified as Mestizo, 29.1% as Indigenous, and only 9.8% as White, were then essential in cementing the mestizaje ideology (which asserts that the Mexican population as a whole is product of the admixture of all races), which shaped Mexican identity and culture through the 20th century and remains prominent nowadays, with extraofficial international publications such as The World Factbook and Encyclopædia Britannica using the 1921 census as a reference to estimate Mexico's racial composition up to this day.

6 In the March 1933 German elections to the Reichstag, the Nazis and German nationalists from the German National People's Party (or DNVP) won most of the votes in the city, together winning 98,626 of 165,331 votes (59.3%), with the NSDAP getting 79,729 (47.9%) and the DNVP 18,897 (11.4%).

7 Unlike the 1979 mayoral election in which Byrne received 59.3% of the African-American vote, Byrne had lost half of that vote.

8 With 59.3% of Gaelic speakers or a total of 15,723 speakers, this made the Outer Hebrides the most strongly coherent Gaelic speaking area in Scotland.

9 Those of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 59.3% of the population.

10 The U.S. Census for 2010 reported 332,199 households in Indianapolis, with an average household size of 2.42 and an average family size of 3.08. Of the total households, 59.3% were family households, with 28.2% of these including the family's own children under the age of 18; 36.5% were husband-wife families;

11 More than half (59.3%) of the city's population is religious: 43.8% Catholic, 4.4% Methodist, 3.1% Lutheran, 2.0% Presbyterian, 1.1% Pentecostal, 0.8% Judaism, 0.6% Episcopalian, 0.5% Baptist, 0.5% Islam, and 0.3% The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

12 59.3% spoke English, 31.5% Spanish and 3.1% Hmong as their first language.

13 The 2015 US Census estimates for demographic analysis of the population are the following: The racial makeup of the county was 59.3% White, 34.3% Black or African American, 1.0% Native American, 3.9% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 4.26% from other races, and 1.50% from two or more races.

14 There were 1,505 households, out of which 31.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 59.3% were married couples living together, 13.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 23.6% were non-families.

15 Of the 5,637 households 35.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 59.3% were married couples living together, 8.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29.0% were non-families.

16 There were 86 households, out of which 53.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 59.3% were married couples living together, 9.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 11.6% were non-families.

17 There were 317 households, out of which 36.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 59.3% were married couples living together, 8.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29.3% were non-families.

18 There were 91 households, out of which 59.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48.4% were married couples living together, 22.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 18.7% were non-families.

19 There were 666 households, out of which 28.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 59.3% were married couples living together, 8.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.5% were non-families.

20 There were 1,281 households, out of which 36.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 59.3% were married couples living together, 9.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 27.6% were non-families.